Thursday, January 13, 2022

Whoo's Having A Birthday



Hi Crafty Friends,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Being a brand new month and year, it's time to introduce a new challenge hostess which is Lois Bak.

It’s a brand-new year.  Use something brand-new or something you’ve never used before, on your card.  It could be a stamp, a die, or even a technique.




I was lucky enough to receive a number of new stamps and dies as Christmas presents, so in that regard this challenge was easy. 

I created a Building Block card using Studio Light's Building Block die set. I decorated my card using Mama Elephant's Owl Are You stamp set.

I also used an older Dare 2B Artzy's Feather Friends stamp set for the birthday sentiment that is stamped in the top left square.


My card, folds flat and will fit inside a 5 inch square envelope.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:



Other Supplies:
Building Block Die Set - Studio Light





 

5 comments:

Lois said...

Cute, cute! I don't know if the owls were new; but, if so, whoever gave them to you knew what you liked.

MiamiKel said...

Sweet! I'm glad Santa was so awesome in his selections because this is dreamy! Happy New Year!

Karen Aicken said...

Such a cute card and those owls are adorable!

Lynn McAuley said...

Such an awesome card with all your amazingly sweet owls!! So happy to be able to reach your blog this morning to check out your beautiful work!

Liz Williams said...

I love how each owl has its own little section on this terrific card. Santa knows what you like, and you must have been a mighty good girl!!