Monday, September 12, 2022

Double Diamond Fold Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Today I am sharing an interesting fun fold card that I created recently.

This fun fold technique is called a Double Diamond Fold Card and from what I have seen on Pinterest there are two different ways to make this particular card ... the way I have done here or turned around so the diamonds that are on the back are a feature on the front. This card once folded is 6 inches square. I used a tutorial by Sam Calcott for my card which you can find on her blog post here


This card uses no stamps and minimal use of dies, using just a couple of circle and oval dies for the layering. A little while ago, I purchased a male themed paper pack from Craft Stash called Made for Men Paper Pad, I just loved the papers and also included in the pad were some word and image toppers suitable for male birthdays, Father's Day etc. This is what I used for this card.


For the back of my card I added a white panel to the centre of the card, a place for a sentiment and personal greeting. I have again used another piece of the patterned paper along the bottom and another of the sentiment toppers.

As mentioned above, you could also decorate this side rather than what is the front of my card and have this the featured side.











 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Very cool card and amazing paper pack!