Friday, September 30, 2022

Let It Snow

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have Christmas card to share with your today, using items from the September 2022 Papercraft Society Kit available from Craft Stash. I hadn't planned on getting this kit, however I must have signed up for the next kit which is one by Sam Calcott of Made To Surprise, a few hours before the cut off time for the September kit. As it doesn't snow where I live and it is summer at Christmas, this was one I probably would have normally ignored, but seeing I have it I had fun making my card.


For the card base, I used another of the Creative Craft Products Easy Fold Die sets. This one is the Hexagon Easy Fold die set. I added a holographic layer before the patterned paper and the base for a little bit of extra fun.

I die cut the snowflakes included in the kit using silver glitter cardstock and vellum, both these products were also in the kit. As well as the dies and stamps used.


On the inside of my card, I added a strip of the patterned paper and two more snowflakes, this can be seen when the card is closed.

I also added the "Dreaming of a White Christmas" to the white area of the card.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I like the different edge on this card front. Lovely, sparkly card!