Friday, September 23, 2022

Monster Hugs


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Today I am sharing a Wiper Card that I created recently.

It's actually been a couple of years since I have made this style of card, so it was fun to get to make this one.

Here is a quick video to see my card in action.

To create the Wiper Card part of this card I used Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's 5 x 7 Wiper Card die set. This die set includes all the dies needed to create the Wiper Card base, including the layers and wiper mechanism etc. There are three different versions of this die for different sizes which I have linked in my supply list below.


To decorate my card I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Monster Collection which was designed by Joset Designs. I die cut the monsters using various rainbow colours ... four seen from the front and one on the back.


When you pull the sides of the card, it reveals the red monster that is holding a cookie. The monster is attached to a clear acetate wiper mechanism using one of the dies included in the Wiper Card die set.


I have added a white panel to the back of the card, so that I could add a sentiment and write a personal greeting to whoever ends up receiving this. I also added one more of the cute monsters to the panel.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So fun! Love the monsters.