Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Pencil Teacher Flip Card

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Wow where does time go!!! It's already mid September and it is only a few months until my grandkids finish school for the year and I still have teacher thank you cards to get made. For todays card I pulled out my Creative Craft Products Circle Perfect Flips die set to create a teacher themed flip card ... yay one more done!

Last year after purchasing the Sunny Studio Stamps Color My World Stamp/Die set, I had a session where I stamped out heaps of all the different images ... pencils, crayons, paintbrushes etc. Fortunately I only made one card using the set last year so I had heaps of images leftover ...  which made this card quick to make. As you can see I used the pencils from the stamp set for this card.


For the centre circle I used an older Papertrey Ink die set for the "#1" and a Hefty Doodle Teacher die for the word.


When you pull the card open it reveals the back of the circle with another sentiment. This time I used sentiments from Heffy Doodles "Teach Me Words" stamp set, this is my go to set when I am creating teacher cards.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great Teacher Thank You Card!