Friday, September 2, 2022

Happiness Blooms

 

Hi Craft Friends,

It's release day over on the Divinity Designs website. My new release products haven't arrived from over the ocean as yet, so I can't share anything I have created using them. You will find links to the new release in my supply list below. 

Today I am sharing two Mini Slimline cards I created using products from the Divinity Designs July 2022 Blessings Box.


For my first card, I created a portrait style Mini Slimline Card. To create the Mini Slimline card I used Divinity Designs Mini Slimline Card Base; Mini Slimline Rectangles and Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles die sets.

I used the papers and gnomes from the Gardening Gnomes Paper/Die Duo set for the background (ladybird background) and images. 

The grass was created using the Grass Hill and Grass Lawn die sets.


For my second card I created a landscape style Mini Slimline card. To create this card I used the Mini Slimline Card Base; Mini Slimline Rectangles and Mini Slimline Thin Pierced Frame die set. 

I also used the Slimline Flower Silhouettes die to add the floral portion of the card.

I added the sentiment using the Wildflowers stamp set which is also included in the July 2022 Blessings Box.

The background paper is from the Pretty Patterns 3 Slimline Paper Pad.