Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Hollyhock Friend

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a Mini Slimline card to share with you today.

This time around I pulled out another of the Creative Expressions Edger dies to create my card. This one is the Hollyhock Edger die. I covered my mini slimline card with pink glitter cardstock. I then cut a rectangle panel the same size as the mini slimline card and used the edger die to cut along the bottom edge of the card, I adhered this over the glitter front.

For the sentiment I used one of the sentiments included in a Made To Surprise stamp set, which I stamped to the top right hand corner using black ink.

I pulled out Spellbinders' So Many Butterflies die set to create the little butterflies which I randomly adhered to my card. I also added a silver pearl to the centre of the full flower.


I adhered a strip of glitter cardstock along the bottom edge of my card. 

I added the birthday sentiment which is also included in the same stamp set as the one on the front of my card. I also added two more of the tiny butterflies.