Thursday, September 29, 2022

Fa-Brew-Lous Birthday

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Kelly Santi our challenge hostess of the month continues to issue the challenges.

Apparently today is National Coffee Day! Yes this is a definite holiday in my eyes! Make a card using any coffee theme. Coffee images, coffee dyed paper, etc.

As you can see I created a Slimline card using mostly products from Trinity Stamps, especially for the front of my card. The coffee mug background is one I have had for a while now waiting to be used and this was the perfect opportunity ... it's called Fa-Brew-Lous and is a Slimline stamp which includes this background, a number of sentiments and some extra coffee themed images.

To create the Slimline card I used Trinity Stamps Slimline Stitched Card Panels & Windows and Slimline Scalloped Card Panels & Banners die sets. I layered the panels to a top folding 3 3/4 inch x 8 3/4 inch Slimline card.

For the sentiment I used the "FA-BREW-LOUS" from the Trinity Stamps stamp set and used words from Honey Bee Stamps Rainbow Dreams stamp set to create the birthday sentiment. I die cut the sentiment using one of the banner dies included in the Slimline Scalloped Card Panels & Banners die set.


For the inside of my card, I used the Coffee Word die from La La Land Crafts. I then added the "A Hug in a Mug" using an older Honey Bee Stamps Perfect Blend stamp set.

Finally I added the two coffee mugs from the Trinity Stamps stamp set.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:





Other Supplies:
Perfect Blend Stamp Set - Honey Bee Stamps (discontinued)










4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Frances this is a colorful burst of FUN and YUM! COffee definitely is a hug :)

Liz Williams said...

Frances, I think you have represented almost every kind of mug or cup of any coffee concoction there is on this fabulous card. So colorful and fun and those sentiments are great!

Lynn McAuley said...

Such fun papers and dies for this sensational coffee card!! I LOVE it!

Karen Aicken said...

Fun coffee themed Slimline card.