Tuesday, September 20, 2022

All My Love


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for dropping by today. I have a fun new to me pop up style card to share with you all. This card uses virtually no stamps or. dies ... there is one stamped sentiment on the back and the circles are cut using a circle die, but that is all there is. The card is made using patterned papers.



This style of pop up card is called a Winged Pop Up Card, you can see the "wings" on each side of the card. I recently discovered this card while on YouTube, it popped up in my feed and I so loved the look that I had to watch the video to see how it was made. The tutorial was another one done by Sam Callcot and you can find the details on how to make it here

I used patterned papers from two different paper pads, you will find the links to the pads in my supply list below.


When you close the card, the "wings" fold back to form a 5 inch x 7 inch card. The card stays closed with the help of the belly band. I used one of the toppers included in the Watercolour Spring paper pad to add to the belly band.


Here is a look at the front of my card without the belly band.


Here is a view of the back of my card, I added layered panels to the two back side panels using patterned paper. I added a stamped birthday sentiment to one panel, the other is blank to add a personal greeting. 

I love the way this turned out.



Other Supplies:
Birthday Wish Stamp Set - Stampendous







2 comments:

eunice said...

Another fabulous fold card style from Sam Calcott... I can't seem to keep up! Love the papers you selected for this card, turned out great! Definitely need to give this one a try too.

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful!!