Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Christmas Wishes

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog. As you can see I have a Christmas card to share with you.


Earlier in the month I shared my first Christmas card for 2022 when I used the new Karen Burniston Fireplace Pop-up die set in a Slimline card. The card had plenty of room on the side of the fireplace to add other details like a tree etc, but not much room above the fireplace for anything. Today I decided to share a 5 inch square version where I was able to use more of the accessories to decorate above the fireplace. I love that this die set will fit in all sizes of cards that we like to create.

The accessories for the fireplace above and around come from the Fireplace Extras 1 and Fireplace Extras 2 die sets


It's hard to tell by the photo above, but if you look carefully you can see that Santa is trying to come down the chimney ... see his boots! I think you can tell a little better by the side view photo above. In real life, it is a lot easier to see and the boots jiggle around a little too.

I used two oval dies from the Ovals - Crosshatch die set which I added in front of the fireplace, this serves as a rug and a place to add a Christmas sentiment.


I kept the front of the card simple, as the focus is on the inside of this card, I added the left over strip of patterned paper and then added the Merry Christmas sentiment using the Merry Christmas and Merry Christmas Shadow die sets.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely - that Fireplace Pop Up is a great set