Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Just To Say



Hi Crafty Friends,

Back in October/November I received a grab bag that I had purchased for Crafter's Companion's Birthday celebrations. Other than a one or two Christmas ones,  I haven't had the time to play with any of the other things included in the bag. So today I decided it was about time I did.


For my card today I used the Just To Say You Are Amazing die set. The large "Just To Say" sentiment is supposed to be able to die cut through to layers of cardstock, but as I didn't want the back of my card die cut, I only die cut it from the front.

I decorated the space below the sentiment using one of the papers from Crafter's Companion's Garden Gnomes 12 x 12 Paper Pad.

All the sentiments, both die cut and stamped are included in the Just To Say You Are Amazing Die/Stamp set.


For the inside of the card I added a strip of the patterned paper along the bottom of the card and another of the sentiments included in the die/stamp set.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Sounds like it was a fun grab-bag! I like your card with the cutaway sentiment. 😊