Tuesday, January 24, 2023

It's A Girl

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Baby themed Slimline card I created recently.


This card started by creating the cute little bear which uses Studio Light's Creative Craft Lab Ted die set. After I had made it, I had to decide what I was going to do with it and as you can see it was to make a baby themed Slimline card. I added a nappy to the bear to help it suit the theme a little better.

For the Slimline portion of the card I used Spellbinders' Half Diamond Fleur Bouquet Slimlines die set. I added white glitter cardstock underneath the diamond panels, so that it would look different to just white cardstock. 

For the sentiment I used Dress My Craft It's A Girl die set. The "It's a" portion of the sentiment is normal attached above the "Girl", but I trimmed that off and added it to the left of the word.

To finish off the front of the card I added flowers using Spellbinders Pettit Floral Potpourri die set.


For the inside of the card I added the diamond panels to each of the edges of the card. 

When I was looking through my baby themed dies for something to add to this card, I found Tailored Expressions Block Party - Baby die. I decided to die cut it into the front of a basic pop up block that I created. 

I added the "Welcome" sentiment to the top of the pop-up using a sentiment from an older MFT Stamp set.


To finish off the inside of the card I added some more flowers using the Spellbinders Pettit Floral Potpourri die set.


Other Supplies:

  • Block Party Die - Taylored Expressions (retired)
  • Baby Onesie Stamp Set - MFT Stamps (retired)





1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a sweet baby card.