Monday, January 9, 2023

Wishes Come True

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Today I am sharing a fairy themed birthday card I created recently.

This card uses Creative Expressions Lunar Fairy Edger die set. I die cut the fairy onto the front of a side folding white card base, keeping the fairy close to the 5 inch side. I also die cut the fairy again from holographic cardstock, layering the two together so you get a slight border of holographic cardstock showing underneath the image.

I layered the image to a panel of purple patterned paper. On the left side of my card, I layered a violet strip of glittered card and holographic card. 

The sentiment is from an older Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit from December 2018.


For the inside of the card, I added another strip of glitter/holographic cardstock panels, this time to the right hand side of the card.

I added a "fairy" themed sentiment using a stamp set from Scrappy Tails.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely card with lots of sparkle