Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Teal Birthday

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Today I am sharing a birthday themed pop-up card I created recently.


For the pop-up portion of my card I used Creative Craft Products Inside Out Sentiments - Birthday Card die set. I die cut the pop up from teal cardstock and then adhered it to the inside of a top folding white card base which measures 6 inches x 4 1/4 inches.

To decorate my card I let the patterned paper do most of the work, this is from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Occasions Paper Pad.


I added the pink border to the pop-up area using the border die included in the pop up die set.

Along the bottom edge of the card, I added a white panel. I added two presents and a sentiments to this panel.


I kept the front of the card fairly simple, by just adding some more of the patterned paper I used on the inside of the card. I added the circles to the lower left corner of my card using Creative Craft Products Circles and Filigree Circles die sets. 

I added the birthday sentiment to the circle panel using a sentiment from Made To Surprise's Sentiment set from the Showstopper collection.