Monday, January 30, 2023

One Martini, Two Martini ...

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a 5 x 7 Gatefold Shutter card using Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Effortless 5" x 7" Shutter Card die set. This die set had been out of stock for ages and it snuck back in about a month or so before Christmas, so my friend ordered it for me as a Christmas present. 


Late last year I purchased this martini themed patterned paper, so decided to pull that out to use on my card today. I used the layering die included in the die set to die cut the patterned paper for the four panels and then hand cut some holographic cardstock for the layers.

The belly band was created also using the die included in the set. I used circle dies included in the die set and also the Creative Craft Products Circles die set for the layers. 



The martini is from a card kit I purchased a year or so ago from Picket Fence Studios. I used some Ombre Cardstock that had the right shade of teal on it to die cut the actual martini to put in the glass.

The "Cheers" sentiment is from the Here's To You stamp set from MFT Stamps. I also added the Martini Sentiment which is an older wood mounted stamp from Inky Antics.

To finish off the front of my card I added the Clear Drops Iridescent Pearls from Pink Fresh Studio.


Here the card is partially opened, starting to reveal the sentiment which is hidden behind the shutters.


Finally the full reveal. The sentiment in the centre of the card is also from MFT Stamps Here's To You stamp set. I also added two smaller martini glasses using dies from an older MFT Stamps die set called Let's Toast.


Other Supplies:

  • One Martini, Two Martini ... Wood Mounted Stamp - Inky Antics (retired)
  • Let's Toast Die-namics - MFT Stamps (retired)
  • Martini Shaker Die - Picket Fence Studios (retired)






2 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one amazing card ! lovely done
thanks for sharing
greetings, martina

Karen Aicken said...

Great card - perfect papers, too.