Thursday, January 12, 2023

Gnome Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have finally been able to start playing with one of my new dies that I received for Christmas.

I always like to receive something card making related for Christmas, and last year was no exception. I ended up getting a number of Creative Craft Products Stepper cards from Craft Stash. Just before Black Friday many of them became available, so I was able to purchase the ones I wanted.


For my card today I have used the Creative Craft Products Accordion Stepper Card die set from the Step On Up 2 Collection. This die set creates a card that measures 6 inches square when it is closed. I did get a similar die the previous Christmas, but that die set made a card that was 4 3/4 inches square which meant only being able to use some images. Creative Craft Products also have another die set that creates the same style of card that is 6 3/4 inches square when folded which I also have now.


To decorate my card I used gnome stamps from Trinity Stamps. The top gnome is from the Just for You stamp set and the bottom gnome is from the Party Gnome stamp set.


I added the larger square panels to the back of the card, one that I stamped two sentiments on. The sentiments are from Crafter's Companion's There's Gnome One Like You stamp set.
I added a second panel which I left blank, so there is a place to write a personal greeting.








2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

That is so cute - love the rainbows

theras kartenblog said...

Wonderful and super cute!
I love the shape and the layout so much.
All the best!
Ilse (thera)