Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Hip Hip Hooray

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for dropping by my blog today. My card today is an Impossible Card using Creative Craft Products 5 x 7 Rectangle Impossible Card die set available from Craft Stash. Back when the Black Friday Sales were on, many of the Creative Craft Products were on sale at really amazing prices, this die was one of the so as I had enjoyed using the oval version of this die set I decided to add the rectangle version to my stash too.


To decorate my card I used a Paddington Bear Ephemera Pack also from Craft Stash. The "beary special" sentiment on the stand up portion of the card is from an older MFT Stamps stamp set.

I also added the "Hip Hip Hooray" sentiment to the bridge piece on the front of the card.


For the reverse side of the card, I added the birthday sentiment using a stamp from LDRS Essential Birthday Sentiments stamp set. I also added one more Paddington image to the other bridge piece of the card.