Thursday, January 19, 2023

Mini Slimline Birthday

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing two Mini Slimline Cards I created recently. 


I haven't played along on sketch challenges for many years other than any that were associated with the two challenge groups I used to be part of. But now that I am no longer on any challenge teams, I decided to play along with this month's Sheetload of Cards challenge. 

Each month Call Me {Crafty} Al shares a new sketch complete with cutting guide etc over on her YouTube channel. This month the sketch is for a Mini Slimline Card with details on how you can efficiently create 8 cards using the supplies. I don't need 8 cards, but I did decide to do two so that I could alternate the order of the patterned papers.


For my two cards, I used papers from Simply Made Cards and then added a sentiment using stamps from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott.


I kept the insides of my card simple, using two sentiments from another Made To Surprise Sentiment stamp set.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely colour combo for your pretty cards