Sunday, January 1, 2023

2023


Happy New Year Crafty Friends,

Well it is now officially 2023 down here in Australia, so I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year. Let’s hope 2023 turns out to be a good one. 

Today I am sharing a New Year themed card I created, but it could easily be adapted for a birthday card by removing the "2023" from the top.

I love this patterned paper from Made To Surprise By Sam Calcott which is from her Occasions Background paper pad. There is not much more you need to add to the card as the paper says it all. I layered the card using rectangle dies from Creative Craft Products Nesting Rectangles and Nesting Filigree Rectangles die sets. I then adhered them all onto a top folding 5 x 7 card.

For the year at the top of the card I used Karen Burniston's Numbers die set, die cutting the numbers from gold glitter cardstock and also foam tape and layering the two together.

For the sentiment at the bottom of the card I used a sentiment from MFT Stamps Raise A Glass stamp set. This sentiment is a two line sentiment, but I cut the two lines apart after stamping.


For the inside of the card, I used the same rectangle dies I used on the front of the card. I then stamped the "Celebrate" which is the remainder of the sentiment I used on the front of the card.  I also added a glass using MFT Stamps Long Stem Barware die set.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great card to ring in the New Year. Happy New Year to you and your family!