Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Cut Above the Rest

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to my blog. Today I am sharing a male themed birthday card I created recently.

I received the Spellbinders Toolbox Collection for my birthday, so of course I had to play with some of the products from the collection. For this card I used the All the Tools die set and the coordinating sentiment stamp set. I die cut the tools that would be metal from silver holographic cardstock and then used coloured cardstock for the remainder of the pieces.


For the base of my card, I used the Made to Surprise By Sam Catcott's 5 x 7 Side Panel die set.

For the sentiments I used a mix of Made To Surprise sentiment stamps and one of the sentiments from the Spellbinders All The Tools Sentiment set.


I added a sentiment panel to the back of the card, so I could add another sentiment. I also added another hammer from the All the Tools die set. I stamped the nails below the hammer which is from The Greetery's Dad's Jokes - Nailed It stamp set.














1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great masculine birthday card