Thursday, April 20, 2023

All That Jazz

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have another "Roaring Twenties" themed card to share with you using stamps and dies from Crafter's Companion and dies from Creative Craft Products.

The base of my card uses one of the new die sets from Creative Craft Products Fancy Folds Collection, this one is the A6 Window Card die set. This card folds down to a card that measures 4 1/4 inches x 6 inches.


To decorate my card I used Crafter's Companion's Showgirl die set. I die cut this image from both gold mirror and black cardstock, offsetting the black behind the gold slightly to create a shadow. I turned this into a shaker card before adding it to the centre of the card.

I used the "All That Jazz" sentiment from Crafter's Companion's All That Jazz stamp set. I die cut the sentiment using the label dies included in the A6 Window Card die set. The label was a little longer than the sentiment, so after die cutting the label once, I then repositioned the label so it was closer to the other side of the words and die cut again.

I added a few gold metallic pearls to the card.


Here you can see the card when it is folded ready to be placed in an envelope.


Here is a look at the back of my card, as I have the 12 x 12 Roaring Twenties Paper Pad, I decided to decorate the panels on the back of the card. 

I added a birthday sentiment using the Shine Like The Stars stamp set.