Thursday, April 27, 2023

Sugar Pug Fairy

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Last week I shared a card using Creative Craft Products A6 Window Card from their Fancy Folds Collection, today I am sharing another card using this die, folding the card the opposite way, so you have a double gatefold on the front.


To decorate my card I used the pug and sentiment from Pink Ink Designs Pawsome Pooch stamp set. I just love that cute pug wearing the tutu, it reminds me of a pug I know LOL!


Here is a look at my card when it is fully opened. I added the "Sugar Pug Fairy" sentiment to the inside panel as well as the wand and paw print which are also included in the stamp set.

I used pink woodgrain paper for my layered panels which I found as a digital paper on Etsy.


Here is a look at the back of my card, I added a birthday sentiment combining sentiments from an older There She Goes Pugalicious stamp set and a birthday sentiment from Card Making Magic.

I also stamped the top half of the pug in the lower left hand corner.















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Adorable dog themed card