Friday, April 7, 2023

Easter Chick Money Holders

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to my blog. Today I am sharing two Easter themed Money Cards I created to give to my grandchildren for Easter ... what kid doesn't like money!!!


I am loving the money gift card dies and stamps being released by MFT Stamps over recent months. One of their recent releases included the Universal Money Loops Die-namics which can be die cut from cardstock and used to and the money to the card or image.

For my two money cards today, I grabbed the Step Into Spring Honeycomb Cardmaking Kit that came with Papercrafts Essentials Issue 222. I used the patterned paper and the Easter Chick from the set to decorate my card. Once I had attached the chick to the money card, I added the Universal Money Loops to the chicks belly and then added the money.


I used MFT Stamps Money Card Die-namics to create the money card and the money value. I used the large rectangle die for the card shape and then used this die to cut some green cardstock to get the rounded edges of the card. I then used Karen Burniston's Natures Edges grass die to create the grassy edge.

I added some Easter Eggs on either side of the chick using the Mini Easter Eggs die set from Lawn Fawn.

The "Happy Easter" sentiment is from a Gerda Steiner Designs stamp set.



For the reverse side of the money card, I added some grass along the bottom edge and two more Easter Eggs.

I used an older Rubbernecker Stamps sentiment which I layered using oval dies from Creative Craft Products/Craftstash.


Other Supplies:

"Egg"specially Good! Wood Mount Stamp - Rubbernecker Stamps (discontinued)










1 comment: