Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Sending Birthday Wishes


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to my blog, today I am sharing a birthday themed Pop-up Mini Slimline card.


For my card today, I have used the Little Twist Panel Pop-up die set which I used on this top folding Mini Slimline card. When this was first released Karen Burniston mentioned that the card needed a mini of 3 1/2 inches for this die to work and I have been wanting to make a top folding mini slimline card using this die set for a while.

To decorate my card I used papers from Made To Surprise. I also used Karen Burniston's Big Birthday Charms; Happy Birthday and Happy Birthday Shadow dies.


The sentiment at the bottom of the card uses a sentiment from a Creative Craft Products stamp set. This was layered using the Labels - Crosshatch die set.


For the front of the card I used the Short Rectangles - Crosshatch die set. I also used the presents from the Big Birthday Charms and the Labels - Crosshatch die set.

The sentiment is from the Stamping Village Birthday Stamp set.












 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

It's like a party in a card