Monday, April 24, 2023

Blooming Marvellous Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Fancy Fold Card using dies from Creative Craft Products, this card uses the Honeycomb Card die set.

Depending how you fold this card, it can have various looks. I decided to have the centre panel so it was in front of the card rather than set back.

To decorate my card I used My Creative Life's The Gift of Giving die set.


The card can fold flat and measures approximately 6 inches wide by 5 1/2 inches tall. 

The sentiment is from the Made To Surprise Funky Flowers stamp set.


Here is a look at the back of the card, I added a birthday sentiment to the centre panel using the My Creative Life's Fabulous Sentiments stamp set.

I added two of the flowers used on the front of the card on the sentiment panel for some added interest.


And finally a photo of the back of the card, when the card is folded. This could be the front of the card with say a panel in the centre which is then opened to reveal a sentiment or whatever. I may do that next time I play with this die set.










2 comments:

eunice said...

Such a FUN card! I really like the sweet hand held bouquet you created for the front of the card...I think I may need to add that one to my stash too. Nice to know you have creative options with the fancy fold card die. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the second version; I'm sure it'll be wonderful as well!

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful card - and I love that paper!