Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Have A Wheely Great Day!

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to my blog! Today I am sharing a fun Slimline card I created using products from Lawn Fawn and Hello Bluebird.

In Lawn Fawn's latest release back in February, they released a fun Ferris wheel stamp set called Wheely Great Day which as you can see I purchased and used on my card today along with an older Lawn Fawn Stamp set called Coaster Critters. I didn't have enough room on my card to used the roller coaster from the Coaster Critters stamp set, however the cute animals and accessories in that set were handy to use to complete the scene on this card. 

I pulled out my Black Widow Wax Colouring Pencils to colour all of the images, I figured as they were all small it was a good way to practise.

I used Hello Bluebird's Slimline Skating Pond Scene die set, which I have been wanting to use for a while. As you can see, I didn't use it as intended with ice in the area that I coloured grey. I figured that area could be concrete and a perfect place for a fair.


For the inside of the card I created a pop-up card, using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set. 

I also decorated the inside of the card, using Lawn Fawn's Raffle Ticket die set. As I only used 5 colours of the rainbow when colouring the images on the front of the card, I decided to only use those same colours on the inside.

I used sentiments from both the Wheely Great Day and Coaster Critters stamp set to add my sentiment to the pop-up label.








1 comment: