Thursday, April 6, 2023

Floral Swirls Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

  Today I am sharing a birthday themed Z Fold Card using dies from Crafter's Companion and Creative Craft Products.



To create my card I used Crafter's Companion's Decorative Gatefold - Floral Swirls die set. This die set comes with two edger dies which can be used to create a gatefold card, but as you can see on the photo above they can also be used to create beautiful edges to your card. The two edger dies both have a different design, giving you more options. I used the floral design to create the border on both edges of my card.

The "Happy Birthday" was created using Creative Craft Product's Modern Sentiments die set.


I added white gems to the centre of each of the flowers that are on the edge border using Pink Fresh Studio's Glacier Jewels.


The card folds flat and measures approximately 6 inches square when folded.


I added a panel to the back of the card, for a place to add a sentiment and a personal greeting. The sentiment is from a Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott.