Monday, April 17, 2023

Happiest Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a birthday themed Waterfall card using a tutorial by Sam Calcott, you can find her tutorial here. I have made a number of different waterfall cards in the past in all different shapes and sizes and with and without dies. For my card today I have created a 5 x 7 card with the waterfall portion taking up most of the width of the card.



Here is a quick video to see my card in action.

For the first page of my waterfall, I used the presents stamps from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Happy Days Stamp/Die set. I also added a sentiment which is from Creative Craft Products Birthday & Celebrations Sentiment Set.


When you pull the tab at the bottom of the card, it reveals the next page. Here I used the cake and balloons from the Made To Surprise Happy Birthday Stamp Set from the Pop Up Wiper Book Collection. 

I used Black Widow Pencils to colour all the images on this card, I am enjoying playing with a different medium to add colour to some of my projects.


Pulling the tab a little more it reveals the birthday poem from the same Made to Surprise stamp set that I used on the previous page. I also added a sentiment to the tab which is revealed fully when you have pulled the tab out completely, it's from the Showstopper Sentiments stamp set.

The papers I used for my card is from the Made To Surprise Bright & Beautiful Paper Pad, I used different colours of the rainbow on each section of the card.


For the inside of my card, I added two sentiments from the Showstopper Sentiments stamp set. I also added two candles which is from the Happy Days Stamp/Die Set.