Friday, April 21, 2023

Cello There

 


Cello there everyone!

Today I am sharing a Pinwheel Tower Card using a die set from Creative Craft Products new Fancy Folds Collection. This die set is the Pinwheel Card die which makes a 5 inch x 7 inch pinwheel card.

For my card today, I have made a music themed thank you card for my grandchildren's music teacher. She teaches one the cello and the other the violin so this card can be given to her from both of them. They won't need this card until December, but I like to made the cards when the inspiration hits and when I was looking through the stamps/dies on my desk to see what would work for this card that large cello would ... so I went with it.


All the musical instruments, the music paper and music sentiment stamps are all from Paper Discovery's Lost In Music Collection, I picked a few of these sets up last year when Craft Stash were having their 40% sales.

The music border is an older die from my stash by CC Designs. The music note dies around the card are from MFT Stash and also is an older set.



I used the "Thanks, Teacher Line Border" die on the left panel of this side of the pinwheel card. I added the stamped violin and music notes to the white panel on the right hand side which is also from the Music Play On Sentiment stamp set from Paper Discovery.

I added a teacher sentiment to the centre of this panel using sentiments from a Heffy Doodle and a Sunny Studio Stamps stamp sets.


For this last side of the pinwheel card, I added another of the music borders to the left panel. On the main panel I added two violin's as well as the "#1 teacher" sentiment using older die sets.


The card folds flat to fit into a 5 x 7 envelope.


Other Supplies:

  • Music Border Die - CC Designs (discontinued)
  • Music Notes Die-namics - MFT Stamps (discontinued)
  • Teacher Word Die - Heffy Doodles






 


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Haven't made one of these in awhile - such a fun teachers card