Friday, December 3, 2010

E Girl Password Book!

MFT-PasswordBook-wm

Hi everyone,

A few week’s ago I posted a password book I created to give as a gift to someone for Christmas. Well after making that one I decided it was about time I made one for myself too.

For my book I used MFT Stamps Who's That E Girl. I didn’t want to use the whole image as that wouldn’t have left much room for anything else so I stamped it onto my card and then used my nestabilities to cut it into a circle.

MFT-PasswordBook2-wm

Here is another view of the front of my book. For mine I decided to divide the alphabet into 5 categories instead of the 4 I used for the other book.

The word “Passwords” is stamped out onto the Mini Banner Strip Die-namic die & alphabet set. As the word wouldn’t fit in one line I decided to do it in two lines.

SMBanner Strip DIe & Stamp Set Die-namics

Stamps: Who’s That E Girl; Mini Banner Day Alphabet Set – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; Yellow; Book Board; DP – My Memories
Die-namics: Mini Banner Strip Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Yellow Grosgrain Ribbon; Button; Twine; Rhinestones; Cinch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

totally awesome, Hoots....wow....wish my password book looked so gorgeous....

Kelly L said...

Very cool idea, Frances! I use a small lunchbox tin, but this would take up much less room on my desk :) Kelly

Cindy Haffner said...

Loving this Frances.

Jessie/knightrone said...

How totally cute is this???

Silli said...

FABULOUS Frances, this is so funny..love the image!