Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Riley Release Day 3 and Challenge

Riley1114Splatter-wm

Hi everyone!

It is day 3 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 29th May. This time round Riley and Company will be releasing 34 new Funny Bones Sayings. I am sure you are going to love them.

The Funny Bones sayings work well with all our existing Riley stamps and Retro Men & Women as you will see during our sneak peeks this week.

It’s also challenge time today on the Riley and Company Blog. This time round I am hosting the challenge.

Our challenge is to create a card/ project/ scrap page, by "spritzing" the background with ink.If you don't have a mister, spritz using an old toothbrush.

For my card today I decided to play with some of my Dylusions Sprays to spritz my white card which I then used to die cut out a Flip-its card.

Riley1114Splatter2-wm

This Funny Bones saying cracks me up … I divided the sentiment into two parts and added part on the front of my card and then the remainder on the “flip” side of my card. I also added the two Police Moose that it refers to in the saying to my card.

Riley Challenge Winner copy

Want to play along????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!  So get stamping Riley fans :).

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY1114. We can't wait to see what you create!

  •  Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 28th May 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • 34 Funnybones Sayings to be released
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 28th May10 PM EST.

 

Stamps: I Don’t Have a Facebook or Twitter Account; Police Moose – Riley and Company
Paper: White: Black
Other: Black Ink; Lemon Zest Dylusions; Pure Sunshine Dylusions; Fresh Lime Dylusions; Squeeze Orange Dylusions; Sizzix Majestic Flip-Its Card; Black Tape; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

You'd be arrested for having too many funny cards.

Karen Aicken said...

Ahahahaha - you know I love Flip-It cards, and when you pair them with Funny Bones stamps?? Perfection. This one is wonderful. :-)))
Cheers
Karen A

Joanne (jojot) said...

fun, fun, funny

Linsey R said...

tehehehe!!! FUN :D