Friday, May 9, 2014

Bee Happy!

ECDBeeHappy-wm

Hi everyone,

It is my turn to post on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today. Today I am playing with Shimmer Sheetz, Peel-off Stickers and one of the new embossing folders.

Hop on over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog to find out how I create my card … I have step by step instructions which you can find here.

ECDBeeHappy2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I added more embossed shimmer sheetz along the bottom and another of the Glittered Peel-off sticker bees on the top right hand corner.

Elizabeth Craft Designs Products: Lady Bug Peel-off Stickers; Border Peel-off Stickers; Black/Silver Glitter Dots; Double Adhesive Paper; Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Yellow Iris Shimmer Sheetz; Spring Leaves Embossing Folder; Best Wishes Die; Happy Birthday Die; Lots of Pops Pop-Up Die
Paper: White; Black; Yellow
Other: Black Stazon Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Joset said...

Lovely card Frances! Love the little bees and the "BEE HAPPY"! Very cute!

Karen Aicken said...

I just LOVE this card Frances ... those bee's are adorable all glittered the way you did them.
Cheers
Karen A

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

So cute & I love the color combo.

Joanne (jojot) said...

very cool bkgd for your bees