Saturday, May 24, 2014

Best Wishes

C4C237KatieDaisy1-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  This week Barb Anders our challenge hostess for the month continues to bring us fun challenges.

C4C237

Apparently one of Barb’s favorite color combos: turquoise, orange, Kraft. Use Black/white/gray as needed to complete your design.

C4C237KatieDaisy2-wm

Elizabeth Craft Designs have recently released some new Peel-Off Stickers which match the shape of some of the Pop It Ups and as I just received some of these I just had to play with some of those. The one used here is called Flower Labels #1.

As the color combo included Kraft I decided to use that as the base of my card which of course is the Katie Label Pivot Card designed by Karen Burniston’s for Elizabeth Crafts Designs.  I added the Peel-offs to double sided adhesive paper and then added ECD’s Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and colored with copics.

C4C237KatieDaisy3-wm

Once you have used the Peel-off sticker you are left with a negative image the color of the sticker (black in this case) … there is a technique you can do so you can use these on your card as well and I finally got around to trying this technique. You can see a video that Els did using this technique here.

C4C237KatieDaisy4-wm

Here is a close up on the right hand side of my card.

C4C237KatieDaisy-wm

Here is the front of my card. I also used Peel-off border stickers along the edge of my designer papers.

C4C237KatieDaisy5-wm

And finally a look at the back of my card. The flower used here is also on the same sheet as the flower on the other side.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


  • Anja de Regt
  • Barbara Anders
  • Heather Pulvirenti
  • Helen Cryer
  • Jessie Rone
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Karen Aicken
  • Kelli Hull
  • Kristine Reynolds
  • Peggy McCurry
  • Melody Rupple (May Guest Designer)


  • Elizabeth Craft Design Products: Border Peel-Off Stickers (1134); Flower Label #1 Peel-Off Stickers; Transfer Sheet; Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Double Sided Adhesive Paper; Katie Label Pivot Card – Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
    Paper: Kraft; Black; RSVP DP – Basic Grey
    Other: Foam Tape; Copics



    #aa-owl-signature

    3 comments:

    Karen Aicken said...

    Love this Frances! I wouldn't have thought to use these colours on the floral Peel-Offs but they are perfect!
    Cheers, Karen A
    PS can you please add my name to your blog list for the challenge?

    stampingcaz said...

    Beautiful Frances. I love the colours.

    Cazxx

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    beautifully done, Hoots....and another fancy fold/die