Sunday, May 18, 2014

You Deserve A Treat!

TSOLIceblock-wm

Hi everyone,

Earlier in the week The Stamps of Life released the new Sizzix Ice Cream Die Framelits with stamps. This is one of the sets that Stephanie Barnard designed for Sizzix. Today I have three samples to share with you using this set.

TSOLIceblock2-wm

For my first card to share with you today I used the large Ice Block die in the set to create a shaped Ice Block card. To create this I die cut the ice block using a folded white card and also using designer paper and kraft card. to decorate I used TSOL Talk Bubble Dies to add my sentiment.

TSOLIceblock3-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I added another of the sentiments from the stamp set.

TSOLIceblockFlip-wm

For my second card I created a flip-its card using the Sizzix Fancy Frame #2 Flip-its Card Framelits. This time round I used the smaller ice blocks in the Sizzix Ice Cream Die Framelits with stamps set and added some sentiments.

TSOLIceblockFlip2-wm

Here is the ‘flip’ side of my card … as you can see I added a sentiment on the flip side.

TSOLIcecreamFlip-wm

For my final card today I created another flip-its card using the Sizzix Circle #2 Flip-its Framelits. As you can see this time I added an ice cream to my card using the dies from the Sizzix Ice Cream Die Framelits with stamps.

TSOLIcecreamFlip2-wm

Here is the ‘flip’ side of my card.

Stamps: Sizzix Ice Cream – Sizzix
Paper: White; Kraft; Pink; Brown; It’s My Boy DP (Orange) – Echo Park; True Friends (pink Stripe) – Carta Bella; Cool Summer DP – Carta Bella
Other: Black Ink; Brown Ink; TSOL Talk Bubbles Dies; Sizzix Fancy Frame Flip-its Card #2 Framelits; Sizzix Circle Flip-its Card #2 Framelits; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Looks like a really fun stamp,set!
Cheers, Karen

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Super fun! Perfectly matching stamps & paper- love it.

Joanne (jojot) said...

very sweet designs, Hoots

Wren said...

These are just yummy :-)