Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hello

ECDThinkingofYou-wm


Hi everyone,

It’s time for our May Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge. Check out the Elizabeth Crafts Designs blog on Saturday 8AM MST when you will be able to see what all the designers created for the challenge this month.

Our theme this month is …. Create a flat A2 size card using ECD Peel-offs or dies or a combination of. You can pick your own theme. 

For my card I decided to use Elizabeth Craft Designs Flowers in Frame 2 Peel-off Stickers. I attached the Flower Peel-Off to Double Sided Adhesive Paper, added Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and then colored with Copics. 

For the background of my card I used Amethyst Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz which I embossed using the Hearts Entwined Embossing Folder. I used a sanding block to sand the raised portion on my embossed Shimmer Sheetz panel.

For my sentiment I used the Hello Die and Black Velvet Adhesive Sheet which I layered onto the fishtail banner from the Lots of Pops Pop-Up Card set.

ECDThinkingofYou2-wm

I always like to finish off the inside of my card when I create a card so it is ready to use or give away and I don’t have to find a sentiment or whatever before I can write in it.

For the inside of my card I added a flower to the lower left hand corner of my card. The flower is one of the negative pieces from the Flowers in Frame 2 Peel-off Stickers. This uses the transfer technique which uses a Transfer Sheet, you can find how to use the negative portion of the Peel-off Stickers in Els’ video which you can find here.

I added the Thinking of You sentiment which was die cut using Black Velvet Adhesive Sheet .
Don’t forget to check out the Elizabeth Crafts Designs blog on Saturday when you will be able to see what all the designers created for the challenge this month.


Paper: White; Purple
Dies: Lots of Pops – Designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Hello (787); Thinking of You (789) – Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other Elizabeth Craft Designs Products: Flowers in Frame 2 Peel-off Stickers; Transfer Paper; Double Sided Adhesive Paper; Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter;  Hearts Entwined Embossing Folder; Amethyst Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz; Black Velvet Adhesive Paper
Other: Sanding Block;  Foam Tape; Copics



#aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a beautiful card Frances ... you so many great ECD products.
Cheers
Karen A

Joanne (jojot) said...

gorgeous and regal

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

I do love purple - beautiful card!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

My favorite color! I like how you used the negative Peel-Off on the inside & the sanded Shimmer Sheetz.

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

I really love this card, Frances! Glitter and pretty colors! Xxx

Daria said...

Stunning Card. TFS.