Friday, May 23, 2014

Birthday Balloons!

ECDBalloon-wm

Hi everyone,

It is my turn to post on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today. Today I am playing with Shimmer Sheetz, Peel-off Stickers and one of the new embossing folders to create a birthday card. I love using the glitter technique on the peel-off stickers!

Hop on over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog to find out how I create my card … I have step by step instructions which you can find here.

ECDBalloon2-wm

As many of you know, I love to decorate the inside of my card when I am making a card so it is all ready to give to someone. For this one I have added a balloon, die cut sentiment and a strip of shimmer sheetz cut off from the piece on the front of my card.

Don’t forget if you want to see all the details on how I created this card you can find them on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today.

Elizabeth Craft Designs Products: Balloon Peel-off Stickers; Border Peel-off Stickers;  Double Adhesive Paper; Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Yellow Iris Shimmer Sheetz; Green Iris Shimmer Sheetz; Orange Iris Shimmer Sheetz; Blue Iris Shimmer Sheetz; Lots of Dots Embossing Folder; Happy Birthday Die
Paper: White; Black; Orange
Other: Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is such a perfect Birthday card! I really like the way you finished the inside as well.
Cheers
Karen A

Joanne (jojot) said...

so very bright and happy