Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wedding2Celebrate

TSOLIDoflipit-wm

Hi everyone,

The Stamps of Life are releasing three new stamp sets today…. patterns4sandals; wedding2celebrate and stamp2build.

Today I am featuring cards using the wedding2celebrate stamp set.

My nephew is getting married later this year so for the first two cards I decided to make cards using this stamp set, using the colors for the wedding which is black, white and orange. I will need a few cards to give to family to use for the wedding.

For my first card I decided to create a flip-its card using the Sizzix Fancy Flip-its Card and the Sizzix Fancy Labels #2 Framelits.  I added flowers to the card using The Stamps of Life’s Doodle Flower die set; the flower from the Sandals4Summer die set and the Sizzix Leaves Framelits stamp/die set

TSOLIDoflipit2-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card.

TSOLTwoHearts-wm

For my second card today I kept with the black, white and orange color theme. I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set at the bottom of the card using white embossing powder.

TSOLTwoHearts2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I stamped two of the sentiments from the set.

TSOLAndTheySaid-wm

For my final card today I stamped the sentiment in black at the bottom of my card.

TSOLAndTheySaid2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I stamped two of the sentiments from the stamp set.

Stamps: Wedding2Celebrate – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Black; Orange; Green; Blue; Violet Crush DP – Kaisercraft; Botanical Tea DP – Graphic 45
Dies: Sizzix Fancy Flip-its Card Die; Sizzix Fancy Labels #2 Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Versamark Ink; White Embossing Powder; Pearls; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

LOVE all of these!

stampinganja said...

Lovely cards!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...each is so beautiful

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - so beautiful ... all of them! My fav is the Flip-It. I am amazed how you could take black and orange and white and NOT make it remotely 'Halloween-y'.
Cheers
Karen A