Thursday, May 8, 2014

Life’s Just Beachy!

CCEE1419HelloFeet1-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week I continue to bring the challenges for the month.

Apparently today is 'no socks day' ... So for our challenge today use an image that has bare feet.

CCEE1419HelloFeet2-wm

I used the Lots of Pops Pop-Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston’s for Elizabeth Crafts Designs. I pulled out an old stamp for my card today … the Bare Feet stamp is from Bugawamps.

As you can see I created a beach scene adding a few things you might find on the beach on the sand area of my card.

CCEE1419HelloFeet4-wm

One of the things I love about this pop up dies is that you don’t have to use all the pop up pieces included on the die. For this one I only popped up the large centre pop up piece and the side pop up piece on the left side. where I added the pole for my sentiment.

CCEE1419HelloFeet3-wm

Here is another view of the inside of my card, this time at a different angle.

CCEE1419HelloFeet-wm

Here is the front of my card, for this I used the MFT Transform-ables Say Hello die. I used the Clear Wink of Stella pen to add glitter to the hello portion of the die.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

  • Amber Hillman
  • Anne Harmon
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Lois Bak
  • Sabrina Friel
  • Vicky Gould
  •  

    Stamps: Feet with Umbrella – Bugawamps; Fun In The Sun – Unique Boutique; Sand – Darcie Stamps
    Paper: White; Blue; Yellow
    Dies: Lots Of Pops Pop-Up – designed by Karen Burniston by Elizabeth Craft Designs; MFT Die-namics Sun, Moon & Stars; MFT Die-namics Transform-ables Say Hello
    Other: Black Ink; Clear Wink Of Stella Pen; Foam Tape; Copics

     

    #aa-owl-signature

    9 comments:

    nwilliams6 said...

    Wow! This card is so fabulous! Outside it is a great card, but when you open it up - you are totally blown away. I love this! Impressive work!!!!

    Vicky Gould said...

    I literally laughed out loud, Frances!

    Fantastic...great layout; great coloring and fantastic BARE FEET!!!

    Sue Ann F. said...

    This Beach card is such a Hoot!! I love it.

    Lois said...

    I love it!!!

    Lynn McAuley said...

    What a delightful surprise inside this pop-up masterpiece! Remarkable crafting on this sensational card, Frances!

    jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

    Your pop up is so much fun! I love the toes!!! Great placement of the sentiment. Great job!

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    those feet are perfect for a pop up card and you really did make such a fabulous beach scene....fabbo, Hoots

    Karen Aicken said...

    Ahahahaha - I don't know ANYONE who wouldn't get a kick out of this fun card. Love it!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    Sabrina said...

    What a wonderful image for the challenge, and it works so well with the dimensional format too. I think you have a lot of us wishing we were there!