Sunday, May 11, 2014

Walk on the Wild Side!

TSOLFlipFlopWild-wm

Hi everyone,

I have a few more samples to share with you today using one of the new release stamp set patterns4sandals from The Stamps of Life. This set coordinates with the Sandals4Summer stamp set and the coordinating die set which was the club stamp & die hard die set this month.

For my first card I created a flip-its card using the Sizzix Ornate Flip-its Card die and the Sizzix Ornate Labels #5 Framelits.

TSOLFlipFlopWild2-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card, I added one of the sentiments from the stamp set. I love the sentiments in these two stamp sets .. they go great with the flip flop images and also will work great with the flip-its card.

TSOLFlipFlopStandup-wm

For my second card today I used the Sizzix Circle Stand-ups card die to create a stand-up card.

TSOLFlipFlopStandup2 wm

For this card I used the polka dot flip flop included in the stamp set and die cut it using the coordinating die set which if you aren’t a die hard club member you will have to wait till the 20th of the month to order.

TSOLFlipFlopStandup3-wm

Here is a view of my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

TSOLFlipFlopHeart-wm

And for my final card today I used the chevron flip flop stamp and the coordinating die.

Stamps: Sandals4Summer; Patterns4Sandals – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Yellow; Black; Orange; Zoology DP – Bo Bunny
Dies: Sandals4Summer Die Set; Sizzix Circle Stand-Ups Card; Sizzix Ornate Flip-its Card; Sizzix Ornate Labels #5 Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Red Rhinestones; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

lovin' all the flip flops

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - what great samples. I am going to have to get the coordinating sentiment set now. :-)
Cheers
Karen A