Saturday, May 3, 2014

Just For Mother’s Day…

C4C234MothersDay1-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  Being the beginning of the month it is time to introduce our new challenge hostess which is Barb Anders.

For our first challenge of the month Barb says …. April Showers Bring May Flowers. Simple challenge--use flowers on your card or project

C4C234MothersDay2-wm

Recently I received a few new dies in the mail which I wanted to play with so I decided to use a few of them to create my card. Of course I decided to make a Pop-Up card using the Lucy Label Pop-Up die set designed by Karen Burniston’s for Elizabeth Crafts Designs.

C4C234MothersDay3-wm

To create the shaped edge on the top and bottom of the card I used one of the edges from the Agatha Edges set … I also used this die using dark pink card which I layered behind the shaped edge before adhering to my card. The flowers are the new Gerbera Daisy from MFT Stamps. I also used a “Mum” die from Simon Says Stamps.

C4C234MothersDay-wm

For the front of my card I used Simon Says Stamps new Full Card Mom die. I added a few more flowers around the edge of the card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

  • Anja de Regt
  • Barbara Anders
  • Betty Wright
  • Heather Pulvirenti
  • Helen Cryer
  • Jessie Rone
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Kelli Hull
  • Kristine Reynolds
  • Peggy McCurry
  • Melody Rupple
  •  

    Stamps: Just For Mother’s Day – Printblocks
    Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink; Black; Botanical Tea DP – Graphic 45
    Dies: Lucy Label Pop-Up; Agatha Edges; Lots of Pops Pop-Up – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Full Card Mom; Mum – Simon Says Stamps; Gerbera Daisy – MFT Stamps
    Other: Black Ink; Clear Wink Of Stella Pen; Foam Tape

     

    #aa-owl-signature

    5 comments:

    Karen Aicken said...

    Such a flowery, lovely card Frances!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

    So bright & cheerful! I love the flowers & the colors you've used....I'll send you my Mom's address so you can mail it to her. Just kidding....or am I?

    Betty Wright said...

    Frances, this is just beautiful! Love the colors, style, and your special touches!

    Peggy said...

    Fabulous Mom's day card!

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    such a bright and happy M Day card