Thursday, May 15, 2014

I Laughed So Hard …..

CCEE1420Friends1-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. I am continuing to issue the challenges for the month of May.

CCEE1420

Most of you know I love sketch challenges, so this week I decided to give the team a sketch to play with for our challenge.

CCEE1420Friends-wm

For the front of my card I used Art Impressions Girlfriends Laughing set … love this stamp set and the sentiments which are included.

CCEE1420Friends2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. As you can see I used the Lucy Label Pop-Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston’s for Elizabeth Crafts Designs. I just love that sentiment on the label section of the card … I am sure some people can relate to that hehe! When looking for what to add to the top pop up section I found the “Friends who laugh…” sentiment which I thought fitted well with this card so added that.

CCEE1420Friends3-wm

Here is another look at the inside of my card at a different angle.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

  • Amber Hillman
  • Anne Harmon
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Lois Bak
  • Sabrina Friel
  • Vicky Gould
  •  

    Stamps: Girlfriends Laughing Set; Friends Who Laugh…. – Art Impressions
    Paper: White; Brown; Pink; Cool Summer DP – Carta Bella
    Dies: Lucy Label Pop-Up Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Borders 1 – Paper Smooches; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax; MFT Die-namics Oval Stax; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax
    Other: Black Ink; Wink of Stella Clear Pen; Brown Candy Dots; Foam Tape; Copics

     

    #aa-owl-signature

    8 comments:

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    I LOVE this card and the sentiments......really must order some of these soon

    Vicky Gould said...

    Love, love, love this card, Frances!!!

    Lynn McAuley said...

    I am working on my AI Girlfriends collection. I need to add this one!

    What a fun and fabulous pop up card you have created with it, Frances! I love the colors and hilarious sentiments!

    Lois said...

    Such a fun card, Frances. And those ladies sure look like they're having fun!

    Liz Williams said...

    Now that my Michael's is handling Art Impression stamps, I cannot resist buying them. I used one for this challenge too. I am so looking forward to being a part of this awesome group of faithful and talented stampers. Your card is fabulous and sure to get a giggle from everyone who sees it.

    raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

    Love it Frances, all the way from the colors you've chosen to the witty image & sentiment!

    jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

    Such a fun card, Frances!

    Sabrina said...

    If pink has to be used - brown is my favourite colour to go with it! How fun that we have not just the sketch on the outside but a giggle (or more) on the inside too. Your card insides are always so great.