Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Riley Release Day 4

RileySwearing-wm

Hi everyone!

It is day 4 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 29th May. This time round Riley and Company will be releasing 34 new Funny Bones Sayings. I am sure you are going to love them.

The Funny Bones sayings work well with all our existing Riley stamps and Retro Men & Women as you will see during our sneak peeks this week.

For my card today I used two of the new Funny Bones sayings which I think work pretty well together. On the outside of my card I used the Swearing Funny Bones saying along with the Sad Jane Retro Folk image. 

RileySwearing2-wm

On the inside of my card I used the Funny Bone Saying “My mouth automatically says …”

  •  Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 28th May 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • 34 Funnybones Sayings to be released
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 28th May10 PM EST.

 

Stamps: Swearing Funny Bone; My Mouth Automatically Says Funny Bone; Sad Jane Retro Folk – Riley and Company
Paper: White; A Mother’s Love DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Paper Smooches Quotables Die Set; Foam Tape; ECD Orange Glitter Dots; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Another winner of a card. I also like the Quotable die and I spy some Glitter Dots!
Chedrs
Karen A

Joanne (jojot) said...

great card....and thanks for the giggles with the sentiments