Wednesday, May 21, 2014

TSOL Die Release

TSOLBdaySign-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s that time of the month when The Stamps of Life release their new exclusive dies sets. Who doesn’t love new dies … right!

For my first card today I have used the new Sign4Words dies set with it’s coordinating sign4words stamp set. I used washi tape on the right hand side of my card.

TSOLBdaySign2-wm

For the inside of my card I added a sentiment from the sign4words stamp set and used the wider washi tape on the side of my card.

TSOLForeverFriendsSign-wm

My next card also uses the Sign4Words dies set with it’s coordinating sign4words stamp set. For the background of this card I have used the Sizzix Squares in Ovals Embossing Folder.

Stamps: Sign4Words; Crazy4Life – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Orange; Blue; DP
TSOL Dies: Sign4Words – The Stamps of Life

Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Sizzix Squares in Ovals Embossing Folder; Washi Tape; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

I always like seeing the cards you make for Stephanie's new releases. :-)
Cheers
Karen A

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab work...esp love the layout of the first CAS