Sunday, May 21, 2017

Happy Birthday


Hi everyone,

I have one more card to share with you today using the freebie die set I received recently when I purchased a Die-Cutting magazine.


I have again used one of the digital papers I downloaded which was a bonus from the magazine to use as the background of my card.


For the inside of the card I added a couple more die cuts and a birthday sentiment.

Stamps: Happy 3 x 4 Set - Simon Says Stamp!; Happy Birthday - Stamp It
Paper: White; Black; Orange; Freshwater Friends Digital Paper - Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine
Dies: Freshwater Friends - Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine; Happy - Simon Says Stamp!
Other: Black Ink; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape - Elizabeth Craft Designs


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - I somehow missed this one. GORGEOUS scene!!