Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sending Wags your Way

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a pop up card I created using a new stamp set I received from a friend for my birthday.


For this card I used the Pop it Ups Lucy Label Pop Up Card die set and decorated it with the MFT Stamps Playful Pups Stamp set.


Here is a look at the inside of my card again, the photo is taken at a different angle so you can see the pop up part of the card a little better.


Here is the front of the card. I also used the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners for the image and the sentiment.


Stamps: Playful Pups - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Blue; Happy Tails DP - Bo Bunny
Dies: ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners; Pop it Ups  Lucy Label Pop -Up - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Stitched Hillside Borders - Lawn Fawn
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is so cute! Love those dogs.

jojot said...

love the pups and the sentiments

lilahab said...

Darling card and the sentiment is so true!!!!