Monday, May 15, 2017

Birthday Wishes


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another birthday card using various dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

This card is very similar to a card I created early in April using the ModaScrap Rose Pocket die as a stencil with Silk Microfine Glitter to create a glittered background. This time round I used different colors.  

If you want to see how I used the Rose Pocket die as a stencil you can see my tutorial on my other post here. This time round I used the whole of the Stitched Rectangle and Dotted Scallop Rectangle panels rather than cutting off the top and bottom parts off as I did in my previous card.

I added the "birthday" sentiment from the A Way with Words - Happy Birthday 2 die onto the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners. 

I also added two of the dragonflies from the new ModaScrap Dragonfly1 die set to the glittered background. All the dragonflies where die cut twice and then layered the body of one dragonfly to the body of the one underneath, so the wings of the dragonflies looked like they were flying.


For the inside of my card I added the "Wishes" word from the A Way with Words - Best Wishes die set . I stamped the "Birthday" from the Happy Birthday sentiment in the General Sentiments Clear Stamp set using black in at the top left hand side of the "Wishes"

Finally I added one more dragonfly to my card.


Stamps: General Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Black; Gold; Pink
Dies: ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners; ModaScrap Dragonfly 1; Stiched Rectangles; Dotted Scallop Rectangles
Other ECD Products: Silverado Silk Microfine Glitter; Light Gold Silk Microfine Glitter; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Oooooooh - so sparkly and pretty!

jojot said...

loving all the glittering....so pretty