Thursday, May 18, 2017

Birthday Fishes


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Lois Bak our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Lois loves to make Fun Fold cards. So for our challenge this week we are to make a card that includes more than one fold.


For my card I created a Centre Step Card using the die from Cheery Lynn Designs.

To decorate my card I used some new dies I received as a freebie in a magazine that I recently purchased. I die cut a whole bunch of the images using black cardstock, so I have heaps for a few more cards yet.

For the background of the card I used some digital papers that were a bonus to download from the same magazine which were designed to work with the dies. 


For the inside of the card I added a few more of the die cuts and also added a sentiment.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


Vicky Gould


Stamps: Best Fishes - Simon Says Stamp!; Fish Wishes - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; Blue; Freshwater Friends Digital Paper - Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine
Dies: Centre Step Card - Cheery Lynn Designs; Freshwater Friends - Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine
Other: Black Ink; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape - Elizabeth Craft Designs



7 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Frances, I love this masculine beauty with the blue and black color combo. Perfect for the fisherman.

Vicky Gould said...

This is FIN-tastic! Love how you carried the die cuts over onto the bottom strip! Good colors too! Awesome.

Lynn McAuley said...

How fabulous, Frances!! I am loving your wonderful freshwater friends!! Your card is a stunning beauty!

Karen Aicken said...

Wow Frances - you did a great job with those free dies! How fun.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Those die cuts are fab, and the fold is terrific.

Lois said...

I love that your scene covers the whole front of the card and not just the center panel. Super job!

jojot said...

absolutely stunning