Wednesday, May 10, 2017

All Aboard!


Hi everyone,

Welcome to our Paper Pros challenge for May. This time round our challenge is hosted by Caz.

For our challenge this month Caz has given us the theme .... "A few of my favorite things".

Everyone knows I love Pop it Ups dies, one of the most used of my dies would have to be the Katie Label Pivot Card, and one of my favorite ways to use it these days is to create a Z Fold Card. Another of my favorite things is my Grandson (and Granddaughter too of course). So for my card today I have created a birthday card for him.

To decorate my card I used the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps All Aboard stamp set. I also added train tracks from Taylored Expressions and also added the MFT Stamps Border It Numbers along the train track ... a little like carriages of a train.



Here is a closer look at the front of my card when it is folded. As my Grandson will be 7 this year, I added the number 7 to the front of the train. I also used the small clouds from All Seasons Tree for the smoke and added the All Aboard sentiment from the stamp set to the first two clouds of smoke.



Here is a closer look at the 'pivot' portion of my card.

You can see what the other "Paper Pros" created for this challenge on there blogs:




Stamps: All Aboard - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Thumb War DP - Basic Grey
Dies: Pop it Ups Katie Label Pivot Card; Pop it Ups All Seasons Tree - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Train Track Border - Taylored Expressions; LLD Border It Numbers - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics





2 comments:

stampingcaz said...

Toot toot! Fantastic card Frances

jojot said...

what a fun and fabulous train card....too cute