Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Ducks in a Pond


Hi everyone,

I have another card to share today using some of the die cuts I created using the Freshwater Friends die set I received as a freebie from a Die-Cutting Magazine recently.


The background is a digital paper I downloaded which was a bonus option in the magazine. It certainly made making this scene so easy!


For the inside of my card I added a couple more die cuts and a sentiment.



Stamps: Happy Birthday  - Sizzix; Birthday Sentiments - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Blue; Freshwater Friends Digital Paper - Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine
Dies: Freshwater Friends - Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine; Stitched Squares; Dotted Scallop Squares - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Foam Tape

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Love this - the dies are perfect cut from black.

essay best said...

This is a nice way to wish someone or your loved one by presenting the the Ducks in a Pond themed card. You have made the good card and put the efforts in creating it