Monday, May 8, 2017

A Day without a Friend


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created using the Stamping Bella's Honeybear Stuffies stamp set. I have had this set for a while and have been wanting to use it but for some reason I hadn't gotten around to it until now.


I stamped the image towards the left hand side of the card and then added designer paper to the right hand side of the card. 

I stamped the first line of the sentiment onto aqua cardstock, embossing it with white embossing powder and then die cut using the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners die set.

As you can see I  created a similar layout on the inside of my card as I did on the front of my card. I added the remaining  part of the sentiment to the white panel.



Stamps: Honeybear Stuffies - Stampingbella
Paper: White; Brown; Aqua; Family Traditions DP - Webster's Pages
Dies: ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; VersaMark Ink; White Embossing Powder; Copics






2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, those honey bears are so cute!!

jojot said...

LOVE that sentiment and the sweet, sweet image